Sunday, May 25, 2008

Today Sucks!!!

Today is a really shitty day, it's now been a year since a friend of mine that I've known since I was 7 passed away. All my other friends that knew her are in another city and I really wish I was there with them, like we were last year. This friend never judged me, even when I told her I was getting married at 19 to someone who could have very well used me for citizenship purposes ( thank God, I really don't have to worry about that). Instead this person threw me a wedding party, and invited everyone I knew. She was sweet and loving and did so much for others. She was able to travel and teach and absorb another culture. If there is one thing I will regret for my entire life is that we drifted apart during the last few years of her life and for that I'm truly sorry. Good friends are hard to find, and they can never be replaced.

No comments: